When people are at their most vulnerable, the surroundings in healthcare facilities gives the first impression about the clinical care they will receive. A clean and uncluttered facility will have a huge impact on patient experience, trust and confidence in the clinicians, infection control and recovery time.
At TMC, we understand:
- these are high patient/staff/visitor traffic environments
- risk of infection is high
- Accreditation of healthcare facilities includes meeting unacceptable standard of cleaning
TMC’s role as your cleaner: to reduce the number of infectious agents that may be present on surfaces and minimise the risk of transfer of micro-organisms from one person or object to another, thereby reducing the risk of infection.
TMC’s 3-factor cleaning approach:
- chemicals – detergents and disinfectants
- equipment – cleaned and dried between use, well maintained and used appropriately; use of microfibre cleaning cloths/mops
- technique – attention to flow of cleaning
Our approach is designed to produce a clean and odour-free environment that is fit for purpose. This means all surfaces are free from foreign matter such as dust, dirt, litter, cobwebs, mould, fingerprints, streaks, stains, greasy marks and residues.
TMC specialises in the following:
- Operating Theatres
- Endoscopy Clinics
- Sterile Environments
- MRI and X ray Facilities
- Pathology and Pharmacy
- Medical Offices and Clinics
- Medical Support Services Cleaning such as Kitchens, Cafeterias, Admin Offices
- Low and High Risk Areas
- Car Parks sweeping and scrubbing
An overview of the That’s My Cleaner cleaning services can be found below: